Maintaining A Safe Healing Environment
- Our availability will be less than it was previously, to allow for spacing, cleaning, and a positive healing environment.
- Masks are required for everyone. If you come without a mask, you may purchase a surgical mask from us in order to continue with your appointment.
- Do not come if you have any sign of a respiratory disease such as fever or cough, or even a common cold. Such cases can proceed with a virtual appointment and we’ll offer you herbs or other appropriate support. We understand that this is a big ask, as we’ve always allowed and helped people in their sickened states. But we must follow the public practice of limiting exposure. If you are unsure about whether to come in, be in touch with us ASAP and we can assess/decide together.
- No waiting in the waiting room: you will be directed to go to your treatment room as soon as you come in. Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, or wait in your car/outside until your time. Anyone accompanying you to the appointment needs to stay in the treatment room with you, or wait outside/in the car.
- Please properly wash your hands before settling into your treatment room.
- In the treatment room: each room is cleaned thoroughly between patients, with sheets changed and surfaces wiped down. Place your personal belongings in the designated area, and sit only on the table. Avoid/minimize touching anything else in the room. If you enjoy being cozy and covered during your treatment, feel free to bring your own towel or small blanket.
- Checkout: Please maintain 6ft distance with others in the reception area. The Office Manager may ask you to wait elsewhere if needed. You may abstain from signing your credit card receipts for the time being. As always, we’ll ask if you want your credit card receipt or a superbill. We still accept checks and cash.
- Herb/supplement pickup: we are minimizing foot traffic in the clinic. If you don’t have an appointment but need supplies, please call/email to place and pay for your order, and we’ll let you know when it’s ready to pick up in the lock box.
Your support and encouragement means the world to us. Oriental Health Solutions has joyously served the Triangle community for 17 years. We are so happy to continue our service!
The OHS Team: Dagmar, Fang, Ken, Michael, Toby, Annie, and Kathy
We are following the guidance from the NC Governor’s office and the CDC in developing and implementing our practices. These procedures may be revised as knowledge and information become updated.
Increased, proper cleaning of surfaces using hydrogen peroxide, which is well-tolerated by our chemically-sensitive patients, and is an EPA-approved disinfectant against COVID-19.
All common area door handles and surfaces that come in contact with staff or patient are cleaned regularly. Treatment room surfaces that come in contact with staff or patient are cleaned between patients.
Treatment room linens are changed between patients. Face-down treatments requiring use of a face cradle will be avoided if possible.
To minimize shared air/breathing space, each shift is limited to 2 practitioners: One upstairs, one downstairs. Rooms will be used in a staggered manner to allow for ventilation between different patients.
Patient scheduling is adjusted to minimize more than one person needing to check in or out at the front desk at the same time.
Proper distancing will be followed in the reception area.
We will use the drop box for herb and supplement pickup to minimize in-office traffic.